You can make a difference. Whether you are just down the road or in another state there are veterans and first responders that desperately need Service Dogs. Every donation, volunteer hour and act of support makes a difference in the life of someone in need. We welcome Volunteers of all ages and backgrounds. Here are a few of the ways you can help our mission:
- Host a Fundraising Event, maybe a BBQ, cake stall a ride or a walk, or you could set up a go fund me page and select PTSD Dogs Australia as the charity you wish to support.
- Volunteer Services: Veterinary services, grooming, kennel assistance, helping out with the Eumundi markets stall etc.
- Technology: Assist with technical projects and equipment, photography and videography.
- Administrative support: An ideal opportunity for retired business people to keep up their skills while giving back to the community.
- Anything else you think your skills could be useful to helping us to serve more veterans and first responders.